Sunday, February 05, 2012

January Knitting Progress

The orange cardi is all knit up and I attached the lace border to the body of the sweater, only to find that the cast off edge of the border was a bit too firm.  I'll need to remove the border, then re-do the cast on edge to be more stretchy before sewing it back on.

I spent the past week in Washington DC at a conference. My current sock project was too close to being finished to take with me and the other Socks In Progress too complicated, so I started a new pair of socks.  These are another pair of socks for Sis.  Pattern: Serpentine by Wendy Johnson.  Yarn: Koigu Premium Merino.  I'm halfway up the foot of the first sock.