Wednesday, April 04, 2007

ARGH!!!!!

Bad CSI! BAD! BAD!
"Angora is processed goat hair."
Um.....no. CASHMERE and MOHAIR are processed goat hair. I think where they got confused is that angora goats produce cashmere. Angora fiber comes from angora rabbits. Which reminds me, I have about 4 ounces of angora hanging around somewhere in my fiber stash. I'll have to run some of it through the drum carder (once I get it) with some of the merino stash I have.

Sigh.

Loong Weekend coming!!
But probably no fiber excitement this coming weekend. I am planning to paint my living room and bathroom instead, starting Thursday evening. I started painting it in November, so it's really time to finish it up. I'm about done with ignoring two of the walls in the living room and the rather uneven painting job I did on one of the finished walls is starting to drive me bonkers.

On the other hand, I might just have to take a break for a couple of hours to catch a movie on TV or DVD and finished that silly Kiri Shawl. No, I still haven't stretched it out to see how big it is, but I have decided that this is indeed the final repeat before the border. So *there*! :o)

1 comment:

Carrie Penny said...

What color are you using for your bathroom? I keep trying to think of what to do mine in and I just don't know... Right now it is some strange periwinkely blue that bled on the white from the humidity... Believe it or not, it is the ugliest bathroom color I have ever seen, well, possibly it is second to my parents avacado and gold when they moved into their house...