Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fleecy Pictures!

This is the dark Coopworth fleece I wrote about, spread out on the living room floor. Just looking at it makes me want to go to The Fiber Event and pick up another one (or two) from Hidden Valley Farm. There's not a speck of vegetation in this fleece and very little dirt. The staple length is about 4 inches.


This is an assortment of the other fleeces I have waiting for me. The sample in the bottom middle actually washes up to be white. The bottom left is a pale gray. The bottom right is a dark gray/brown.


Decisions, Decisions.....
Which spinning project or fleece I'll tackle next seems to change every day. Heck, so does the next knitting project. Since I was traveling this week for work, I got very little knitting done and I don't feel much like knitting or spinning this weekend. I'm tired enough, mentally and physically, that I just want to sit in my comfy chair and drool on myself in front of the TV.

No comments: