Sunday, October 21, 2007

Becoming a Smarter Knitter

I have achieved a new level of knitting intelligence. I figured out that during the 4th quarter of the Illinois-Michigan football game I needed to knit something truly mindless, like ribbing, instead of trying to knit either the Kiri or the Mystery Stole.

Apparently I do learn eventually from having to rip back after making mistakes when distracted by a close game or other equally engaging activity. I did get one repeat of the Kiri knit before the game captured too much of my attention. I might get another repeat done tonight. I think I'll watch one of the Lord of the Rings movies, one of the Thin Man movies or Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

1 comment:

Carrie Penny said...

OOOOOOOOOOH Thin Man! I haven't seen those for years! I can't knit during football games, I keep trying and I just get flustered at the games and can't knit! I need a mindless project, but I haven't had one since the spring...