Saturday, September 19, 2009

Chemo Cap Reborn

So I frogged the too small Santa Cruz hat and started Interlude by Marya Speton.  I got halfway through the ribbing when I spied the Snowdrop Beret on Marya's blog.  I liked Snowdrop so much that I decided to knit it instead.  I'm just about to start the lace pattern now.

I'm also reminded that it's really hard for me to get into knitting when I'm knitting because I have to, not because I want to knit.  I also realized that I tend to knit as a background activity while I read or watch a movie.  It's very different when I'm supposed to be knitting, then need to find something else to fill the background.  Too bad I can't figure out how to simultaneously knit and type (or surf the internet).  I am, at least, mentally re-ordering my Ravelry queue and sort of making a list of stuff to clean/declutter/fix/do around the house...

No comments: