Monday, June 21, 2010

You Know You Are Tired When....

You absentmindedly click on a blog name in Bloglines, start to read the unread posts and GET HALFWAY THROUGH before you realize that you're reading your own blog.  I actually had the thought "Wow! That's so cool. That knitter is having cold office issues and wants to knit a couple of light weight cardigans just like I do."  *sigh*


In Other News...
Boy celebrated his birthday this past week.  No, I did not knit him any socks (or foot hugs, as he likes to call them).  But just as soon as I get a couple pair of socks for me finished, to shore up my dwindling personal supply of socks, I'll get another pair of Boy Socks on the way.


Printed Silk Cardigan Update
I'm halfway up the body of the sweater now.  Just need to figure out the button band directions some time when I'm not half-braindead.  I need to mark which side will have buttonholes and review the buttonhole technique that they recommend.  I'm actually on the row for the first buttonhole now.  I should also figure out when the armhole shaping will start soon, so I don't have to rip back.  All in all, I think I'm making fairly speedy progress and I like the looks of things so far.

No comments: