Yet another photo-free blog entry, for now.
The first of the sleeves for the green cardi is done. I should really know better than to do sleeve shaping in multiple bouts of knitting. I think I followed the directions ok, but the sleeve cap seems awfully long and narrow to me. I'll see how the second one turns out, making sure I do the shaping in a single session to prevent mistakes.
I've been working on the orange cardi. I've started the neck shaping. In a couple inches, I'll start the armholes.
On Boy's gray socks, I've started the gusset increases on the second sock. Perhaps by the onset of spring he'll have a new pair of socks to wear.