Sunday, April 26, 2015

Some progress

I managed to finish a pair of basic ribbed socks that have been on the needles for a while.  I ended up initially with two different foot lengths, but managed to get that sorted out.  These are a bit more snug than I normally like around the foot, but they should wear well.  They are most definitely fraternal twins.  The yarn is some well aged Patons Kroy FX.

Because I'm not nearly busy enough, I decided to knit a co-worker a baby sweater. The baby is due May 15th. Fortunately a Baby Yoda sweater doesn't take long and I have some travel time coming up. Of course, if I keep starting, frogging and re-starting I'll never finish it.  I think I'm finally set on the fourth start.

Once the baby sweater is out of the way, the next WIP that I'll hammer away on will be the All of My Ducks in a Row socks.


 Or I might pick up Randiriel again.



No comments: