Saturday, June 27, 2015

Decision Made

I decided to keep going on the existing projects rather than starting something new.  The Mystery Shawl is now in the first round of clue 2, where I have already discovered that I am off by two stitches.  I suspect I skipped or dropped a couple of yarnovers, which is easy enough to fix.  The yarn color doesn't show up well in the picture. It's a heathered green, gold, brown that fairly glistens in the sun.


The red Nylamb socks are also back to being an active project. It's hard for me to believe that I ditched this project. At the time I was knitting it, my skills probably found the lace difficult to follow. Now it is a piece of cake to follow the chart. I love this rich red color.

Fiber Stash Inventory
I finally got most of my spinning fiber stash inventory into Ravelry.  This meant making a mess of the living room for a couple of days while I sorted, photographed and logged things. I am coming to the conclusion that I shouldn't take the whole spinning stash with me when I temporarily move east. The hard part will be figuring out what I will take with me and how spinning goals will impact my knitting and sewing goals. I've already decided the floor loom stays here.  I wish I had more than 24 hours in a day....


No comments: