Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sweater Project Update

I must confess. I have done *NO* knitting since my last post. I have about 1/2 inch to do on a sock and the first sock of the pair will be done. It would take maybe an hour to finish the sock completely and start the second one. I haven't gotten that done. I also haven't touched the Kiri Shawl in ages. Remember the striped baby sweater? The one that just needs the collar knit on it? Haven't touched it either. Perhaps by the end of next week. That will get me through the first sweater of the month, only a week late. If I stay only a week late the rest of the year, I'll be doing well. :o)

I have, however, catalogued my yarn collection and re-arranged it a bit. I now have an Access database for my fiber/yarn stash.

Maybe during the SuperBowl I'll get that sock finished....

No comments: