Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Through the Loops Shawl KAL finished

The KAL ended at midnight last Friday.  I finished my shawl around noon on Saturday, so I wasn't eligible for any of the lovely prizes.  But I'm happy with  my shawl and that's really what counts.

I estimate I've got about 300 yards left in the second skein of yarn.

Next Knitting Project
I am sorely tempted to join the Aidez KAL on Google+ that is starting up on October 15th or 17th.  However, I do have a few projects that I'd like to finish first.

First and foremost is the orange mohair/linen cardigan I started last fall.  It just needs the lace borders knit for the fronts and cuffs and to have the sleeves set into the body.  After that, I'd like to finish the green cotton cardi also from last year.  It will need the sleeves re-knit since they are far too tight.   I'd also like to get two pair of socks knit up for my sister for Christmas gifts, but I might be able to sneak Aidez in there as well.

More important than whether the queue has room is to decide if I want to spend my entertainment money for the month on yarn for Aidez or on a road trip to Portland on the 28th to see the Yarn Harlot at a reading. I'm leaning toward the road trip. :-)

No comments: