Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cardigan Body and First Drogon Done!

The body of the Algonquin cardigan is currently laying flat to dry.  I did a three needle bind off for the shoulders and almost immediately plopped it into a nice warm bath.  With my rather poor luck on maintaining gauge on projects larger than socks, I thought it wise to check now before knitting the sleeves.

I finished off the first Drogon sock last weekend and went ahead and washed it up too, along with the Girl on Fire first sock.  The latter grew a bit.  It may need a healthy machine wash.  The fuschia color bled pretty heavily in the wash water, but was minimal in the rinse water.  I hope it continues to diminish quickly.

The Full Moon mystery shawl remains stalled since getting halfway through the first clue.  I carry it around with me, but haven't wanted to dive in further yet.

No comments: