Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Century! \o/

I haven't got much to report, but this is the 100th post to my knitting blog. Yay!

I did start another chemo cap knit out of Lion Brand Homespun. If I can find sufficient brain entertainment this evening, I might even finish it. The chemo cap lady has already had her head shaved since her hair started coming out in clumps shortly after her first treatment. I don't know if the first hat still fits with less hair under it, but I figure a 2nd hat won't be unwelcome. You can't just have only a blue hat in your wardrobe, after all. (Note: this is just my theory and I haven't got any sort of fashion/wardrobe sense, so take it with a grain of salt.)

The Impending Cabled Cardigan
In thinking more and more about the Must Have Cardi that I will be knitting for myself. I'm not sure the cream-colored yarn is quite the color for this sweater. It has occurred to me that perhaps the naturally colored handspun I produced about ten years ago might be perfect for it, if I can meet gauge. And as long as we're on the subject of this cardi, I have to note that the Yarn Harlot is knitting this very sweater at the moment. Of course she'll finish it way before I will, if for no other reason than that I haven't even gotten around to buying the pattern yet.

No comments: