Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fuschia Sock Update

Still not finished, but making some progress. The next round of Sock Madness won't start until April 1st, so I could finish this pair of socks this weekend, assuming the yardwork doesn't suck me in too badly. Of course, having just looked at the weather forecast, it's supposed to rain all weekend. This might increase the odds of sock completion.

Mystic Light Shawl KAL
I have not yet cast on for this shawl. It calls for 850(?) yards of fingering weight yarn. The suggestion was color(s) that you would associate with light, be it the glow of a sunrise or the colors of the borealis. I'm sure I have an appropriate yarn in the stash and I ought to have a good look this weekend. The pattern is combining lace with cables and is a triangle shape, knit from the center neck to the point. From looking at what others have already knit for Clue 1, it will be very pretty.

No comments: