Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sock Madness Round 1!

Well, technically it starts tomorrow, but the specs for the first sock were given out. The recommendation was for a solid or almost solid color choice and the specified gauge is 32 sts/4 inches. One tester used 100grams of Jitterbug and another used 1 skein of Opal Handpaint. I have two skeins of Wendy Sock Yarn in a medium gray. I can't wait to see the pattern. There will be 40 knitters advancing to round 2. I don't know that I'll knit fast enough to be among the first 40 finished, but I'll give it a whirl. It'll be fun, regardless.

Now I suppose I ought to finish the first of the fuschia socks so I can get my favorite needles freed up and ready to go. Fortunately there's a Tony Curtis movie on this evening! I've never seen The Rat Race before.

No comments: